Specific Learning Difficulties
Online Teaching Resources
The following is a list of (mostly free) educational resources that may be helpful to parents whilst home schooling.
- www.ruthmiskin.com Read, write inc daily lessons at 9:30am
- email@example.com Free music workshops for ALN children
- www.booksfortopics.com/storytime-online Free story time online resources. Children use a QR code to access a range of stories being read by their authors.
- thehappynewspaper.com/education Free resource packs using happy new and facts from the newspaper
- www.callscotland.org.uk/blog/supporting-dyslexic-learners-learners-at-homeJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler books online- 10 home learning packs
- Switchzoo.com Make animals, play animal games, learn about animals
- Funbrain.com Maths, science, spelling, grammar
- Readingecb.org Activity guides, student videos and more
- Natgeokids.com Learn about geography and animals
- Twinkl Cymraeg
- Llifo’n llawen- Fideos meddwlgarwch ac anadlu
- www.mathemateg.com Adnoddau mathemateg
- dysgugydasam.co.uk Adnoddau am ddim
Google classrooms and Microsoft Teams can be accessed via Xbox and PlayStation.
If you have an iPhone or iPad you actually have a scanner. You can access this by using Notes App. Open a new note, press the camera button, the option to scan document will pop up. Once the document is scanned you can email it. You can also add notes to any scanned document. This also works on android.